Hello everybody on this sunny Sunday!
Do you already have an idea for your Sunday-dessert? Or your sweet snack today? Haha, I’ve got something for you! And this is not just for Sundays! May I introduce: the chocolate dream that leaves nothing to be desired: chocolatey, sweet, creamy, beautiful, healthy, vegan, gluten free, sugar free,…
Here we go!
These are the ingredients:
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- some milk (I used rice milk)
- cacao nibs for garnish
- Blend the frozen banana with some milk (so that the mixer can form a mass and not only makes sounds like kr-krk-krk)
- Add avocado and cacao and blend again until everything is nice and creamy.
- Add maple syrup (best according to taste)
- Finally garnish or even mix with cacao nibs and add berries as desired.
Have fun trying my recipe and enjoy snacking!