Today there is something to nibble! Healthy, special and really delicious (I am not the only one who thinks so ;-)): Kale chips!
Without deep frying and peeling potatoes. Simply massage kale with olive oil, salt and spices and place in the oven.
How exactly that works I will show you in a video today. My first video!! I’m so curious if you like it! Anyway, I’m very proud of it and am very very grateful for my boyfriends support as a director and cameraman :-)
Here is the ingredient list:
- kale (about 4 large leaves are enough for one baking tray)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil (heat resistant)
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- cayenne pepper
- Remove kale leaves from the stems (try to make equal pieces)
- Drizzle with olive oil and then massage with your hands.
- Spread the kale on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, cumin and cayenne pepper (you can also use paprika, pepper, curry etc., depending on what you like).
- Massage again, so that the spices are everywhere and lay the leaves evenly on the baking tray.
- Bake at 160 ° C (fan) for 20 minutes.
- Then allow to cool briefly and enjoy.
- A little tip: If something is left, store the kale chips in an airtight container, so they stay crispy.
And here is the video, wohoooo :-D