After a few wonderful days in Scandinavia I’m back and full of inspiration and ideas for new delicious recipes, which of course I want to share with you.
It starts with a super delicious ice cream without sugar, which you can easyly make without an ice cream maker.
The banana and the coconut milk make it soo nice, sweet and creamy, and through the mint there is still a small burst of freshness!
The following ingredients are needed for your creamy ice dream (about 3 scoops):
- 1 large or 1.5 small banana, frozen (preferably break into pieces before freezing)
- 1 large splash of coconut milk (varies depending on how creamy you like it)
- 5 mint leaves
- Cacao nibs for garnish
- Mix the frozen banana with coconut milk until you have a homogeneous, creamy mass.
- Add the mint leaves and mix again for a few seconds so that the leaves are crushed.
- Fill the mixture into a container and places it into the cooling tray for about 1-2 hours until everything has set. That’s it :-)
- The ice cream tastes great with cacao nibs or chocolate sprinkles
Enjoy, my dears!