My exam is over, the sun is shining and I can finally live in my kitchen again!! Is there anything better!?
And so I made up something really delicious today, that I had been carrying around in my head for so long. A crumble! The easiest way of baking and an absolute blast! And as always: vegan, gluten free, sugar free and super delicious!
This time I used coconut blossom sugar, which is characterized by its malty, caramel-like flavor and can be perfectly used for baking!
And I am taking part with this recipe in a contest called „Baking a Difference“ by nu3 where it is all about creating delicious, sugar-free baking recipes. Nothing could be easier for me ;-) So keep your fingers crossed and make your weekend sweet and delicious with this crumble!
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 300 g raspberries (frozen)
- 80 g coconut blossom sugar
- 100 g almond flour
- 100 g rice flour
- 120 g margarine (I use Alsan)
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- Put all the ingredients from coconut blossom sugar to desiccated coconut in a bowl and mix well with your hands and crumble.
- Add frozen raspberries (or other fruits such as apples, bananas, blueberries, etc.) to a large casserole and cover with the crumble.
- Then, put it into the oven at 180 ° C (top / bottom heat) for about 35 minutes (better keep an eye on it after half an hour, so it doesn’t turn too dark). That’s it!
- Tip: You can also bake the crumble in several small baking moulds and serve it like that. Then the baking time is shortened to about 25 minutes (depending on the size of the forms).