Today’s smoothie is a real all-rounder! It contains all you need for a great start in the day. Countless vitamins, minerals and amino acids, plus many unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, and more …
– Half an avocado (great for the cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels, also makes the whole smoothie „smooth“ and creamy and ensures that the fat-soluble vitamins from all the other ingredients can be easier absorbed)
– 1 handful of spinach (the nitrate in spinach nourishes the mitochondria of muscle cells, lowers blood pressure and may prevent diabetes in healthy people)
– 1 teaspoon of spirulina (contains about 70% complete protein, that means all 20 amino acids (!) plus a flood of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids!)
– 1 ripe banana (provides quick energy and good spirits and makes the whole smoothie sweet)
– 1 handful of blueberries (keep blood vessels clean and prevent arteriosclerosis)
– 1 ripe peach (acts anti-inflammatory and protects vessels and cells plus sweetens the smoothie)
– Juice of half a lemon (strengthens the immune system, promotes detoxification, protects against cancer)
Place all the ingredients except the Spirulina in your blender (place the spinach on top, so the leaves don’t get caught in the blades of the mixer), then fill up to half with water and give full speed until everything is nice and smooth. Then stir in the spirulina powder and you are good to go!
Have fun blending and enjoy!
PS: Of course, the smoothie also tastes delicious without spirulina, if you don’t have that at hand;-)